Electronic Arts ha rilasciato la patch 1.02 di Fifa 17, che al momento è disponibile per il download su Playstation 4 e tra qualche ora lo sarà anche per Xbox one.
Ecco alcune migliorie dell’aggiornamento:
- Aumentata la tendenza della CPU ad attaccare direttamente;
- Migliorato il posizionamento dei portieri sui corner;
- Aumentata la percentuale di errore sui cross rasoterra;
- Migliorato il frame rate di alcuni esercizi pre-game;
Di seguito, il changelog completo (in inglese) per tutte le modalità di gioco:
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- A situation where cancel was unresponsive after requesting a clearance.
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier.
- Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
- Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
- Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance.
- Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
- General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
In Pro Clubs, we:
- Increased experience required for the higher overall ratings in Pro Clubs. *
- Addressed an issue where a player’s customised facial features did not display properly in game.
In Ultimate Team:
- FUT Single Player difficulty no longer defaults to your CPU setting.
- Addressed an issue where the player is forced to substitute an injured player in FUT online matches.
- Corrected the shooting and crossing text in custom tactics
In Career mode, we:
- Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.
Visual changes include:
- Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player’s breath was detached from their position.
- General overlay fixes.